Family Support Project
Family Support Programme works with identified families and we take referrals from social services and other agencies. We work with individual families to address concerns.
We provide holistic support in:
- Carrying out a family diagnostic to find out the route course for concerns
- Provide One-2-one support
- Confidence building with agencies and family advocacy
- Parenting courses- Encourage parents to gain essential skills in bringing up children in 21st century- we run 13 weeks parenting courses
- Run courses in Child protection and e-safety, autism and awareness on diabetes
Whilst we are working with the parent, we ensure that children are looked after appropriately and supported and so we provide afterschool clubs, sports activities and summer programmes.
If you know of a family who would benefit or you would find this helpful, please get in touch with us.